124 Greatest Simpsons Quotations - Page 468. Homer: I'm going to the back seat of my car, with the woman I love, and I won't be back for ten minutes!
69. Smithers: I'm allergic to bee stings. They cause me to, uh, die.
70. Barney: Aaah! Natural light! Get it off me! Get it off me!
71. Principal Skinner: That's why I love elementary school, Edna. The children believe anything you tell them.
72. Krusty the Clown: And now, in the spirit of the season: start shopping. And for every dollar of Krusty merchandise you buy, I will be nice to a sick kid. For legal purposes, sick kids may include hookers with a cold.
73. Barney: Jesus must be spinning in his grave!
74. Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion.
75. Mr. Burns: [answering the phone] Ahoy hoy?
76. Comic Book Guy: Oh, a *sarcasm* detector. Oh, that's a *really* useful invention!
77. Marge: Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.
78. Homer: What's the point of going out? We're just going to wind up back here anyway.
79. Marge: Get ready, skanks! It's time for the truth train!
80. Bill Gates: I didn't get rich by signing checks.
81. Principal Skinner: Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows or raining down on Charlie.
82. Homer: Oh, I'm in no condition to drive. Wait a minute. I don't have to listen to myself. I'm drunk.
83. Homer: And here I am using my own lungs like a sucker.
84. Comic Book Guy: Human contact: the final frontier.
85. Homer: I hope I didn't brain my damage.
86. Sideshow Bob: Your guilty consciences may make you vote Democratic, but secretly you all yearn for a Republican president to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king!
87. Homer: I'm a Spalding Gray in a Rick Dees world.
88. Dr. Nick: Inflammable means flammable? What a country.
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
More Simpsons Quotes:
The Simpsons Movie Last update: