124 Greatest Simpsons Quotations
Everybody loves The Simpsons. This is a list of 124 of the greatest Simpsons quotes throughout the shows history.1. Homer: D'oh.
2. Sideshow Bob: I'll be back. You can't keep the Democrats out of the White House forever, and when they get in, I'm back on the streets, with all my criminal buddies.
3. Nelson: Dad didn't leave... When he comes back from the store, he's going to wave those pop-tarts right in your face!
4. Sideshow Bob: No children have ever meddled with the Republican Party and lived to tell about it.
5. Chief Wiggum: This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.
6. Comic Book Guy: The Internet King? I wonder if he could provide faster nudity...
7. Homer: Oh, so they have Internet on computers now!
8. Ned Flanders: I've done everything the Bible says - even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!
9. Comic Book Guy: Your questions have become more redundant and annoying than the last three "Highlander" movies.
10. Chief Wiggum: Uh, no, you got the wrong number. This is 9-1...2.
11. Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
12. Troy McClure: Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!
13. Homer: Aw, twenty dollars! I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts!
Homer: Explain how!
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services!
14. Milhouse: Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? *Why did I have the bowl?*
15. Lionel Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly" and replace "dog" with "son."
16. Ned Flanders: You ugly hate-filled man.
Moe: Hey. I may be ugly and I may be hate-filled but ... uh ... what was that last thing you said.
17. Homer: I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman.
18. Homer: Homer no function beer well without.
19. Mayor Quimby: I stand by my racial slur.
20. Comic Book Guy: Oh, loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix.
21. Homer: You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.
22. Chief Wiggum: Fat Tony is a cancer on this fair city! He is the cancer and I am the...uh...what cures cancer?
23. Reverend Lovejoy: Marge, just about everything's a sin. [holds up a Bible] Y'ever sat down and read this thing? Technically we're not supposed to go to the bathroom.
24. Homer: Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
More Simpsons Quotes:
The Simpsons Movie