124 Greatest Simpsons Quotations - Page 6110. Homer: "Wait, I'm no missionary! I don't even believe in Jebus! Let me out." Pilot: "Sorry, no can do."
Homer: (pounding on cargo plane door) "Oh, save me, Jebus!"
111. Homer: Marge? Since I'm not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup?
Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa.
Lisa: Bart, tell Dad I will only pass the syrup if it won't be used on any meat product.
Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup homeboy?
Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.
Marge: Tell him yourself, you're ignoring Lisa, not Bart.
Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out.
Marge: Homer, you're not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said.
Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case.
Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa's the one you're not talking to.
Homer: Bart, go to your room.
112. Ralph: Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
113. Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.
114. Grandpa: My Homer is not a communist.He may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a communist, but he is not a porn star.
115. Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?
Homer: Yes. (lie dectector blows up)
Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.
Homer: Woo-hoo. Four-day weekend.
116. Lionel Hutz: This is the greatest case of false advertising I've seen since I sued the movie "The Never Ending Story."
117. Homer: There's your giraffe, little girl.
Ralph Wiggum: I'm a boy.
Homer: That's the spirit. Never give up.
118. Homer: When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he's holding a gun.
119. Carl: You know I'm sick and tired of people assuming I'm good at basketball just because Im African American. (Slam Dunks the ball)
120. Homer: I want everyone to know that this is Ned Flanders... my friend! Lenny: What did he say?
Carl: I dunno. Somethin' about being gay.
121. Marge: This is the worst thing you've ever done.
Homer: You say that so often that it lost its meaning.
122. Homer: [Meeting Aliens] Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
123. Comic Book Guy: Last night's "Itchy and Scratchy Show" was, without a doubt, the worst episode *ever.* Rest assured, I was on the Internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.
124. Bart: What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it.
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
More Simpsons Quotes:
The Simpsons Movie