124 Greatest Simpsons Quotations - Page 347. Ralph: Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.
48. Apu: Please do not offer my god a peanut.
49. Homer: You don't win friends with salad.
50. Mr. Burns: I don't like being outdoors, Smithers. For one thing, there's too many fat children.
51. Sideshow Bob: Attempted murder? Now honestly, what is that? Do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry?
52. Chief Wiggum: They only come out in the night. Or in this case, the day.
53. Mr. Burns: Whoa, slow down there, maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?
54. Homer: He didn't give you gay, did he? Did he?!
55. Comic Book Guy: But, Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds… Oh, I've wasted my life.
56. Homer: Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
57. Superintendent Chalmers: I've had it with this school, Skinner. Low test scores, class after class of ugly, ugly children...
58. Mr. Burns: What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?
59. Homer: Oh, everything looks bad if you remember it.
60. Ralph: Slow down, Bart! My legs don't know how to be as long as yours.
61. Homer: Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
62. Frink: Brace yourselves gentlemen. According to the gas chromatograph, the secret ingredient is… Love!? Who's been screwing with this thing?
63. Apu: Yes! I am a citizen! Now which way to the welfare office? I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I work, I work.
64. Milhouse: We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended up in tragedy.
65. Mr. Burns: A lifetime of working with nuclear power has left me with a healthy green glow...and left me as impotent as a Nevada boxing commissioner.
66. Homer: Kids, kids. I'm not going to die. That only happens to bad people.
67. Milhouse: Look out, Itchy! He's Irish!
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
More Simpsons Quotes:
The Simpsons Movie