Zodiac Love Signs: Find Your Compatibility
Zodiac symbols, also known as Sun signs or Astronomical signs, are patterns of creatures throughout the night sky. Zodiacs, which literally means "animals," are seen in an enormous circle in which the sun "moves" month to month to transcend energy to each constellation and transmit celestial radiation to Earth. (At least, that's the traditional belief.) These patterns are found within the "Zodiac Belt."
Every person has a zodiac sign which is determined by their birth date. The sign represents the sun's placement in the sky when we were born.
There is also a belief in which an individual may find their own personality and compatibility with another by knowing their symbol.
Every symbol is divided into four elements with three signs being compatible to one another. For example, Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius are compatible. They are "fire." Nonetheless, it is generally considered ill advised to date someone from your own sign: meaning, if you are an Aries, don't date another Aries.
Check out how these love signs match up with each other below:
- Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius. Energetic, enthusiastic, rebellious, brave, and impulsive (fiery personality).
- Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn. Hard-working, calm, stable, sensual, and practical (down to earth).
- Air: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius. Communicative, social, intellectual, and kind.
- Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces. Imaginative, emotional, nurturing and sensitive.
Even though these are matches, they aren't seen as a true love match. For those, fire matches best with air and earth matches best with water. This is because they both have enough in common with each other, but also enough uncommon attributes for the relationships to last forever.
Having said that, each sign is also divided into modes of energy and modes of operating.
- Cardinal Signs: Aries, Cancer, Capricorn, Libra. These are signs are force of beginning and are outgoing, initiatory and active.
- Fixed Signs: Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio, Taurus. These symbols represent the force of holding steady. They are stable, resolute and determined.
- Mutable Signs: Gemini, Pisces, Sagittarius, Virgo. These are the force of fluidity. They are adaptable and versatile.
Of course, Zodiac signs should never be taken seriously. They are only for fun. Go out there and find your true love! There are more important things that make up a person's personality, such as upbringing and genes. The only real way you can find out about a person is by asking the difficult questions and by spending time together. So do it! Don't be afraid.