18 Signs You Are Falling in Love
Sometimes knowing if you are in love is hard, especially if it is your first time. We stay up at night thinking about them, thinking about the issues, thinking about the "what ifs". But are we truly in love? No one can answer that except yourself.
Nonetheless, there are a few hints we can offer you. Here are eighteen ways to help you tell if you are falling in love.
- You are comfortable and secure in your relationship. You trust that your partner won't hurt you and there is no need of suspicion or jealousy.
- You have remained together through good times and bad.
- Thoughtful things are done just because it makes both of you feel good.
- Neither of you make sacrifices, only compromises.
- Your significant other has told you of their deep feelings, and they are returned.
- Your affections for your partner make you feel special and good about yourself.
- When there is a fight, you usually make up after only a few hours and agree that nothing is more important than both of you expressing your true feelings, even if they cause conflict.
- You and your partner feel no need to test each others feelings or loyalties.
- You can be yourself when with your partner more so than anyone else.
- You've forgotten your ex.
- You can't stop thinking about your partner.
- You care about your significant other more than anything.
- You find your partners quirks charming.
- You have great chemistry.
- You don't notice others as much.
- You love spending time together.
- Other priorities take a backseat.
- You start thinking about your future together.
Article continues below...
Of course, this is only a list of the most common ways of telling if you are in love. You are really the only one who knows exactly how you feel. If you are in love, you will know it sooner or later. Let us just hope that you realize it before it is too late.
On the other hand, don't force the issue. There's nothing wrong with going slow in a relationship and letting things fall into place. In today's world, couples stay together for years upon years before getting married or even moving in together. Don't take the next step unless you are fully aware of what you want and what you need in your life. Also, be sure to talk to your partner about your needs and wants in a relationship.